MULTIPLE MYELOMA AND RELATED MALIGNANCIES - Fourth Edition 2018 Bari - November 8-10, 2018 The Nicolaus Hotel We encourage the submission of posters and related abstracts Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee that
MULTIPLE MYELOMA AND RELATED MALIGNANCIES – Fourth Edition 2018
Bari – November 8-10, 2018
The Nicolaus Hotel
We encourage the submission of posters and related abstracts
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee that will select the 3 best posters to be awarded at the congress.
Winners will receive a monetary award sponsored by The Binding Site:
- 1st prize: € 1.700,00 (gross amount)
- 2nd prize: € 1.300,00 (gross amount)
- 3rd prize: € 1.000,00 (gross amount)
Winners will also receive a reimbursement of up to Eur 500,00 for travel and accommodation expenses.
Prizes will be awarded during the dinner on November 9.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 30, 2018
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: September 14,2018
For submission of your abstract, please refer to the following information:
- Language: English
- File format: Word.docx/.doc
- Font: Garamond, 12 pts
- Words: max 300 (including titles, authors and affiliations)
- Line spacing: single
- Title: bold, upper case
- Authors: full first and family name of all authors (presenting author must be listed first)
- Affiliations in italics (Affiliation needs to contain: Unit or Section, Department, University and/or Hospital, Town, Country). In case of multiple affiliations, please superscribe the relevant numbers
- Contact details of the corresponding author (email, phone, telefax)
- Please put a line spacing to separate the title from the authors, the authors from the affiliations, and the affiliation from the text
- The abstract must include: Keywords, Objective, Description, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions
- The registration of at least one of the authors is mandatory
ABSTRACT TEMPLATE (1 page)
Title (bold, upper case)
Presenting Author, Unit or Section, Department, University/Hospital, Town, Country.
Co-Authors: Unit or Section, Department, University/Hospital, Town, Country.
Corresponding Author for Contact Information: email, phone,telefax.
Keywords: List three to five keywords, each separated by semicolons, in alphabetical order.
Abstract: Narrative text.
See below an example:
MYELOMA MICROENVIRONMENT. NEW PERSPECTIVES TO OVERCOME DRUG RESISTANCE
Name Family name Presenter, 1Department XXX
Name Family name co-author, 2Department YYY
Name Family name co-author 1
Name Family name co-author 2
Name Family name Corresponding author, email, phone, telefax
Keywords: bone marrow; endothelial cells; multiple myeloma; T cells.
TOPICS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Topics for abstract submission are as below:
- Genetics and epigenetics of Multiple Myeloma
- Immunity in Multiple Myeloma
- Biology of progression and organ damage in Multiple Myeloma
- Diagnosis and Prognostic Factors
- Upfront Therapy
- Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Toxicity and Quality of Life
- New Targets and New Therapeutic Strategies
For any further information you may need and for hotel accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data e ora
8 (Giovedì) 13:00 - 10 (Sabato) 13:00
The Nicolaus Hotel
Via Cardinale Agostino Ciasca 27
Stella Menolascina (email@example.com)